I was tagged by Lisa, from HR Thoughts. I’m honored.
Here’s the rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged.
1. I used to be a bartender- way back when. I learned how to hustle, listen, juggle lemons, and light a match with one hand. Those were the days, when there were only two kinds of martinis – vodka and gin. And blenders were for sissies
2. My first real job out of college: working at a public utility in a call center. College didn’t prepare me for that – it was white collar hell
3. I’ve been married for 23 years, and fall in love over and over every year
4. I’d like to live on a lake or near the ocean some day
5. I once jumped out of an airplane. They say I dog paddled until my chute opened. My friend broke her leg when she hit a tree (“so that’s what those toggle thingies were for”)
6. I still watch American Idol
7. Favorite food: home-made (see #3) chocolate chip cookies
Here’s the seven bloggers I’m tagging - which includes a few you may not have seen before, so please check them out:
1. Scott Eblin at The Next Level
2. Eric Boehme at The Blogging Boss
3. Art Petty, at Art Petty on Management
4. Rick, at Flip Chart Fairy Tales
5. Donna Rawady, at Get Real
6. Michael Lee Stallard, at same
7. Raven Young, at Raven’s Brain
Tag, you’re it.