I'm at a management conference all week in Texas, so I won't have much time to write new posts, respond to comments and email, and all of those other blogging things I usually do in my spare time.
Instead, it's a week's worth of presentations, networking, schmoozing, and maybe a little golf. I told my manager I was going to bring a stack of blank development plans and a supply of leadership books, and try to develop a few leaders while I'm here. I think she thought I was serious.....
I'm hoping this week will provide some good blogging fodder. How about:
- 10 ways to kill time at a management conference
- 10 management conference career killers
- "Resort casual" - what does it really mean?
- 5 ways to end an awkward conversation and save face
- Worst presentation nightmares
- Great last minute hotel gift shop and airport gifts
Hey, this might be a pretty productive blogging week after all!